Shruthi/Phoenix synth with CD 4069 IC filter
Limited edition of the Phoenix/Shruthi synth with a CD 4069 IC filter. A similar filter was used in the EDP WASP synthesizer.
This edition also has 4 CV inputs (0-10V). There's one additional SMT IC, which is solderable.
Full DIY kit
- Monophonic synthesizer, midi controlled
- 2 digital oscillators, 1 sub oscillator, 2 LFO , 2 ADSR generators
- 1 Step sequencer , 1 Arp
- Filter using a CD 4069 IC
- LP and BP with distortion modes
- Audio in
- 12-fold internal modulation matrix
- 4 external CV in , 0-10V, overvoltage and reverse polarity protected
- CVs are assigned to the targets in the modulation matrix
- Max. input frequency 10-20Hz